May 14th, 2020 | 18 mins 25 secs
bmc, building meaningful connections, net worth, networking, relationships, siwike, success
Your Network is your Net Worth" (Porter Gale) and "It's not what you know, it's who you know" and other sayings can give you the sense of why networking and building meaningful connections can be helpful. We chat about why networking is important, getting over your shyness, making the connections more meaningful and building on them
April 27th, 2020 | 8 mins 13 secs
basics, interview, job hunt, networking, resume, siwike
Job hunting can be stressful. Though doesn't have to be. Think of it as three main parts: resumes (you can lump cover letters with them), interviews, and networking. All three are skills that you can develop and get better at. We start with a high-level overview of the job hunt, then will have deeper-dive episodes to get into more detail.
April 6th, 2020 | 12 mins 42 secs
careers, fulfillment, health, interview, introduction, jobs, life, luki danukarjanto, networking, purpose, resume, siwike, soft-skills
Join us for the SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier" the podcast. The podcast that shares what you didn't know you needed to know about jobs, careers, and life.
This is an introductory podcast to learn more about your host Luki Danukarjanto. A computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator.
He will share his goals that he's looking to turn into a movement. To:
- to weave mentorship into the fabric of society
- elevate education
- to positively impact a billion people
We'll speak about what you can expect from the podcast:
- sharing SIWIKE and insights about jobs (resumes, interviews, networking, etc.), career (purpose/fulfillment, professional development: effective communication, productivity, etc.) and life (health, mindset, learning, etc).
- interviews with various interesting guests
- excerpts from workshops and other sessions
- and whatever else we feel would be of value