March 30th, 2021 | 26 mins 4 secs
health, media studies, self-love, shy, siwike, youtube
Mintikah (Minti) is a senior motivator at Good Life and an aspiring YouTuber.
April 6th, 2020 | 8 mins 1 sec
eating right, exercise, health, movement, nutrition, physical, siwike, sleep
Your body is your temple. And the only one you've got. If you take care of it, it can help you achieve all of your career and life goals. If you don't take care of it, it can challenge you based on the health choices you've made. Choose wisely.
April 6th, 2020 | 12 mins 42 secs
careers, fulfillment, health, interview, introduction, jobs, life, luki danukarjanto, networking, purpose, resume, siwike, soft-skills
Join us for the SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier" the podcast. The podcast that shares what you didn't know you needed to know about jobs, careers, and life.
This is an introductory podcast to learn more about your host Luki Danukarjanto. A computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator.
He will share his goals that he's looking to turn into a movement. To:
- to weave mentorship into the fabric of society
- elevate education
- to positively impact a billion people
We'll speak about what you can expect from the podcast:
- sharing SIWIKE and insights about jobs (resumes, interviews, networking, etc.), career (purpose/fulfillment, professional development: effective communication, productivity, etc.) and life (health, mindset, learning, etc).
- interviews with various interesting guests
- excerpts from workshops and other sessions
- and whatever else we feel would be of value