August 25th, 2021 | 49 mins 45 secs
best nursing jobs, careers, day in the life of a nurse, education, educational, how to become a nurse, how to become a nurse in canada, how to get a job as a nurse in canada, how to get a job as a nurse new grad, how to get into nursing, how to get into nursing school, jobs, nclex, nclex review, nclex rn, nclex tips, nurse, nurse in canada, nursing, nursing in canada, nursing jobs, nursing school, nursing student, podcast, recent grads, registered nurse
Eram and I speak about the process to get a job as a nurse. After graduating you need to complete your NCLEX exam before you get through the hiring process.
April 6th, 2020 | 12 mins 42 secs
careers, fulfillment, health, interview, introduction, jobs, life, luki danukarjanto, networking, purpose, resume, siwike, soft-skills
Join us for the SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier" the podcast. The podcast that shares what you didn't know you needed to know about jobs, careers, and life.
This is an introductory podcast to learn more about your host Luki Danukarjanto. A computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator.
He will share his goals that he's looking to turn into a movement. To:
- to weave mentorship into the fabric of society
- elevate education
- to positively impact a billion people
We'll speak about what you can expect from the podcast:
- sharing SIWIKE and insights about jobs (resumes, interviews, networking, etc.), career (purpose/fulfillment, professional development: effective communication, productivity, etc.) and life (health, mindset, learning, etc).
- interviews with various interesting guests
- excerpts from workshops and other sessions
- and whatever else we feel would be of value