A companion to the book: SIWIKE “Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier”: how to unlock your career potential https://amzn.to/2LEF52R
Hosted by Luki Danukarjanto http://linkedin.com/in/lukidanu
Sharing insights and learning about jobs (search, resumes, interviews, networking), careers (purpose, promotions, wealth) and life (fulfillment, health, wisdom)
April 6th, 2020 | 12 mins 42 secs
careers, fulfillment, health, interview, introduction, jobs, life, luki danukarjanto, networking, purpose, resume, siwike, soft-skills
Join us for the SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier" the podcast. The podcast that shares what you didn't know you needed to know about jobs, careers, and life.
This is an introductory podcast to learn more about your host Luki Danukarjanto. A computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator.
He will share his goals that he's looking to turn into a movement. To:
- to weave mentorship into the fabric of society
- elevate education
- to positively impact a billion people
We'll speak about what you can expect from the podcast:
- sharing SIWIKE and insights about jobs (resumes, interviews, networking, etc.), career (purpose/fulfillment, professional development: effective communication, productivity, etc.) and life (health, mindset, learning, etc).
- interviews with various interesting guests
- excerpts from workshops and other sessions
- and whatever else we feel would be of value