A companion to the book: SIWIKE “Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier”: how to unlock your career potential https://amzn.to/2LEF52R
Hosted by Luki Danukarjanto http://linkedin.com/in/lukidanu
Sharing insights and learning about jobs (search, resumes, interviews, networking), careers (purpose, promotions, wealth) and life (fulfillment, health, wisdom)
April 6th, 2020 | 8 mins 49 secs
Non-negotiable time is the time you allocate in your week, day to invest in yourself to do the things that are important but not urgent.
April 6th, 2020 | 7 mins 19 secs
approach, career coaching, fi-a, how, purpose, siwike, what, why
To get you started on your journey to discover the SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier", we start with the FI-A FOCUS inspired approach. A simple 3 step career coaching framework to unlock your career potential.
April 6th, 2020 | 12 mins 42 secs
careers, fulfillment, health, interview, introduction, jobs, life, luki danukarjanto, networking, purpose, resume, siwike, soft-skills
Join us for the SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier" the podcast. The podcast that shares what you didn't know you needed to know about jobs, careers, and life.
This is an introductory podcast to learn more about your host Luki Danukarjanto. A computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator.
He will share his goals that he's looking to turn into a movement. To:
- to weave mentorship into the fabric of society
- elevate education
- to positively impact a billion people
We'll speak about what you can expect from the podcast:
- sharing SIWIKE and insights about jobs (resumes, interviews, networking, etc.), career (purpose/fulfillment, professional development: effective communication, productivity, etc.) and life (health, mindset, learning, etc).
- interviews with various interesting guests
- excerpts from workshops and other sessions
- and whatever else we feel would be of value